Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron!

So, this past week was my sweetheart's birthday. I won't tell you how old he is now because he is still trying to come to terms with it himself! We kept it low key. He had TONS of schoolwork to do the night of his birthday, so I had the kids make him home made cards and I made him a steak and potatoes dinner. Now, for those of you who know me, know that he does the cooking in our house and that I burn or ruin everything I cook, but I attempted and successfully made steak and then sauteed onions and mushrooms to go with the steak and then made mashed potatoes. So, that was my gift to him, a meal that turned out!! I also made him a cake and that turned out yummy! So, he is now another year older but still the man I feel in love with.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!

kanaboke said...

Yay for you girlie! And Happy Belated Birthday aaron!

Mama bee said...

Aww, how sweet. Happy belated birthday Aaron.