Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby update!

I had a doctor's appointment last week and he measured me and found that instead of measuring me at 28 weeks, which I was last week, I was measuring at 32 weeks. So, just in case things start before my scheduled c-section date of March 30th, he is having me meet with all his partners so if one of them need to do the surgery, I will be comfortable. I also had my glucose test done this week, and it came back normal, YEAH!!! With Callan I had gestational diabetes and with Connor, my first test came back and bad and then my second test came back fine. Fortunately, this one came back just fine the first time. So, we will keep you posted. Now, don't get me wrong, I have had some people ask me if he was going to take me early? No, he is hoping I can wait until my surgery date, but if I do go into labor, he will take me.

5 comments:

denedu said...

Wow!!! How exciting! I'm glad all is going well. And really really glad that your test was good. Those stinky glucose tests are yucky! hahaha :)

Erin said...

Wow, that' nuts! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see what happens. Have you guys decided on a name or two or do we have to wait for hime to get here? Hang in there!
Erin

Mama bee said...

Your little banner thing says "Only 71 days to go!" I'm sure it seems like forever, but you're getting closer to done!

See you Thursday @ dance?

Doreen said...

Wow Amy, these next few weeks are going to fly right by! Glad everything looks good. :o)

Allie said...

I see you only have 54 days to go. BUT, you cant count weekends...because they go lightening fast...and there is valentines day, presidents day, st patricks day, presidents day, groundhogs day (ok, that one is over), adopt a resqued rabbit month, marfan syndrom awarness month, marijuana awarness month (that one could make the time fly?) National bird feeding month, national children's dental health month, national mend a broken heart month, oh hey...national pet dental health month (that one TOTALY makes sence since some crazies think their pet is their kid...)National condom month...hum, a little late for that one. Return shopping carts to the supermarket month (i mean, yeah), womens heart week, international hoof care week (that one is important) then there is the solo diners eat out weekend, Jello week, international flirting week...and the list goes on and on...and that is just for feb!! (http://www.brownielocks.com/february.html)
Sooooo....really you only have like 5 days left! Thomas always said I count days funny?!