Monday, January 21, 2008

The "TWINS" and my HOMEMADE PURSE!!





Well, they were at it again tonight! Callan and Connor love to take these snow hats that Aaron and I got in Alaska and some matching shirts they got from our neighbor and go around acting like TWINS! And then for everyone who knows me, I didn't get the "MOLLY MORMON HOMEMAKER" jean!! My mom and dad are both great cooks, but I am proud if macaroni and cheese turns out!! Anyway, one of my good friends Utonya took me to a purse making class on Thursday. We had to do everything and I did it!! Anyway, I hope Aaron is impressed. Actually, I hope all of you are impressed!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one nice looking purse and two nice looking boys. Which one is which one and which one is the other one?
Aaron

tnralvords said...

I was impressed. Just be glad they are not actually twins!!! LOL

Allie said...

cute purse amy! we made some of those for a YW activity to put scriptures in...they are super cute for that too...so now that you have it down...make a scripture case...LOL I like brown and pink ;)

Anonymous said...

The little guys look really cute--and the hats must come in handy with all the snow you got. The purse looks great; perhpaps you have found your calling in life...

Mama bee said...

I, for one, am quite impressed. :-)

Erin said...

WOW woman! What a great purse...looks pretty impressive. Is this really Amy Duffy? :) Say hi to Aaron and the kids, they're so cute!

Andrea said...

Amy! I just got your blog off Erin's page. Cute purse! It looks like you were blessed with skills in that department. We miss you guys and love all the cute pictures.