Monday, February 4, 2008

Aaron's Costa Rica Trip

Well, since Aaron won't sit down and decide which pictures he wants on here, I"m just going to write and let everyone know that he survived! He had a really good time meeting new people and learning TONS about his favorite plant, THE FERN!! He came back craving a beans and rice dish that we have yet to experience! It's kind of funny, he came back with THOUSANDS of photos, and no, I"m not joking about it being a THOUSAND! Anyway, I think I have seen more fern pictures than anybody who DOESN'T study ferns! But, he took some beautiful pictures of a lot of flowers and I think I might have an interest in flowers. Anyway, we are all back under one roof again and for those of you who will get this, my heart rate is back to normal!! I do know one thing, I missed him a lot and don't EVER want to be a single mom.

2 comments:

Mama bee said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing better. It sure is nice to have them home.

Allie said...

glad he is home...sorry you had to look at 1000 fern pictures! LOL I am really surprised you guys dont have more plants around your house! Although I have seen some of his pictures (from his facebook...is that whats its called?) and they dont look like the ferns I think of. Glad he is home and your all together again!!