Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ogden's Dinosaur Park






A couple of weeks ago, we took the boy's down to Ogden to go see the Dinosaur Park. They had a great time and Connor just kept yelling"SNAKE" because all the tails reminded him of snakes, I guess! Anyway, here are the pictures that Aaron took. There are two that Aaron and I especially like. There is one where Connor is standing by one and he's pointing up to it. The light is shining on him in just the right way. Then there is one with both boys folding their arms and trying to look "TOUGH" standing next to one of the dinosaurs!

3 comments:

Allie said...

yeah! you got your comments fixed...I told you people werent ignoring you!

I will call you tomorrow for bday details. I am excited to see you guys if you can swing it!

Amy said...

We have the whole day planned to come see you guys. I am so excited, I haven't seen you in AGES because I have been a LITTLE psycho! But, I am starting to feel better.

Erin said...

Amy, sounds like you gusy had a good time at the dino park. We're looking forward to going when we're there. We'll be there in 2 weeks, yeah! Glad you got your comments fixed:).