Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Updates!


I thought I would let everyone know what we have been up to lately.
First of all, Carson is doing well. He is getting big and starting to smile and coo!!
For Mother's Day, we went to Promintory Point to see the re-enactment of the Golden Spike. It was cool to see the people dressed in the old time clothes. Grandpa Neil went with us. ALL the boys {young and older} had a blast. They got to climb on the trains and look around! It was a fun day to spend with my family.
We went to the Mountain Man Rendezvous up Blacksmith Canyon this last weekend and got to see everyone dressed up in Mountain Man outfits! It made me feel hot, dirty and sticky! After that, we took Callan and Connor to a nice, sit down restaurant for lunch, which we NEVER do and we had a lot of fun. We went to Cafe Sabore and they thought it was cool that we were eating in an old train station!!
Today, Callan had his end of the year Spring Concert and I was so proud of him. He actually did the hand movements this time and looked like he was having fun! Connor could only see if he was standing in my lap, so he did the clapping for both of us!!
Well, that is the update as far as I remember!! If Aaron reminds me of anything else, I will post later! We are just trying to adjust to having four kids to take care of!

2 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Wow! My boys would have loved this. I've got to show them the picture.

Oldma and Oldpa said...

Sounds like fun. We have a picture of 4 yellow slickers standing at an old train station in Indiana. I always wanted to travel on a train for a long trip. When I was in college I got to take a dome car from Calf to Provo during the winter a couple of times. It was awesome.
Love,
Oldma