Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Connor!

Four years ago, Connor was born. Callan picked out his name. I was working at a daycare and there was a little boy there named Connor and Callan called him "Baby Connor" and when we told him that we were going to have a baby, he asked if we could name him "Baby Connor", so we said yes.
Connor is my pay back for all the stuff I put my parents through! He is VERY STRONG WILLED. He is stubborn and can make you want to SCREAM and then he will turn around and give you this sweet, angelic smile and you know you should throddle the kid, but you just can't! He makes us laugh all the time and he is his older brother's shadow. I always tell people he is going to be our child that is hiking with friends and is on the edge of a mountain and thinks "Hmmm, what would happen if I jump off this mountain, and half way down realizes it was a BAD idea!" I love him and am excited and interested in seeing what the future holds for him and what he brings to our family. I know for sure laughter and adventure! Happy Birthday my little Conman! I love you.

No comments: