Saturday, April 26, 2008

Connor's Basketball Hoop






Well, Connor is finally showing interest in something, and that is Basketball!! Aaron and I went to a sporting goods store the other day and Connor saw the basketballs and the hoops and just started screaming with DELIGHT "Baball, baball"!! Aaron thinks it's kind of funny because Callan is turning out to look like he might take after Aaron and be the tall one and he LOVES to sing. And then there's Connor who looks like he might be short like me, and yet he LOVES basketball, how ironic!! Anyway, Aaron went and bought him his very own little basketball and hoop and needless to say, Connor is in HEAVEN!! Here are some pictures of him trying it out.

7 comments:

Mama bee said...

He looks so happy! So much for the sheets, eh?

Science Teacher Mommy said...

My boys are so short that I'm actually glad none of them have really aspired to the basketball thing. It would be a sad disappointment I'm afraid.

tnralvords said...

Alright...it has been over a month we need an update. Did you make it through all of the sickness and are still alive?

Oldma and Oldpa said...

This comment is really for your post about not being dead, but I can't figure out how to get to the comment box. I'm so tech dumb. Ahh, I remember those yoyo days and not fondly. If it's any consolation, I find not having hormones very soothing, so you have something to look forward to when you get to be old like your mother and I. :) I found doing major cleaning at home or doing service for someone helped me alot doing the downstroke of the yoyo ride. LOVE, OLDMA

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.