Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Family birthday party!






Okay, so Aaron makes fun of me when it comes to birthdays, especially Christine's, mine and Callan's because they all fall within a two week period. So, I usually do two birthday parties for everyone. One family one and when I say family I mean aunts, uncles, grandparents that are around and one party either with friends or our own little family meaning me, Aaron and the kids. The funny thing is I do the same for him for his birthday and he doesn't seem to make fun of me at that time!! Anyway, we had a combined family party Sunday and Aaron's brother Thomas and his wife, Alison came up with their three kids and Grandpa Neil. We had cake and ice cream and got all sorts of cool stuff for our birthdays. Now, keep in mind, you have already seen Christine's birthday posts and then this Friday, Callan is having a friend's party. So, yes I may go a little extreme, but you only get one birthday a year, so why not go ALL OUT!!

4 comments:

tnralvords said...

I go all out on birthdays too. It is actually because my husband loves it. Also, Happy Birthday to everyone!!! I hope you all had or will have great ones.

Anonymous said...

It's so cool to see all of you even when we can't be there. I'm glad you have so many parties-I've come to appreciate every birthday I have now. Chrissy looked way cute.
LOVE
OLDMA

Erin said...

Happy Birthday to everyone if the Duffy Family!!!! (everyone that matters anyway, right?!) Just kidding! I hope you're all doing great!!! Go eat at Olive Garden for me...but don't eat the breadsticks and you better only get salad so you can have som dessert!

Allie said...

Hope everyone had a great birthday the past two days! Thanks for letting us share in the celebrations....all, what, 15 of them? (wasnt it 15 Aaron??):)