Monday, April 21, 2008

THE PERFORMANCE!!!

I want to thank everyone who wrote words of encouragement. I had a BLAST!! It was one of the best times of my life. Hearing the audience cheering and showing the attitude of the music and the dance is my favorite. Aaron makes fun of me because I supposedly have a "dance face" and it came on glowing and shining. Anyway, I'm going to be working my way up in this bellydancing company to be in the groups performing. I"m soooo excited!! Aaron took pictures, and hopefully by next weekend I will get them posted, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone again.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!

tnralvords said...

I am so glad that you loved it. Have you read the article in the newspaper where the interview you?

tnralvords said...

Okay I can't spell...I meant they.

Mama bee said...

You did great, Amy! It was so much fun to see you get up there and dance!

Mama bee said...

Oh, and don't take it personally that Aaron makes fun of your dance face. He makes fun of mine too (though only to you...the chicken!).